A born storyteller, David has ghostwritten for politicians, leaders, and community activists. With over 25 years of experience writing for public consumption, David has been interviewed for TV, on the radio, and for print. His empathetic style allows him to connect with the audience and convey a message for maximum impact. From social media to direct mail to organizational rebranding and website redevelopment, he has established organizational voice, defined audience, and created a strategy to connect the public to multiple missions. Some examples of his work include:
- At multiple organizations, oversaw and managed all aspects of the company’s internal and externally facing communications.
- Oversaw creation of external-facing organizational presence, including vendor booth creation, marketing material, event calendar, and event staffing, ultimately increasing name recognition, staff and board member recruitment, new client identification, and new donor prospects.
- Redesigned three unique websites with a focus on user experience and driving users to qualified transactions.
- Led two major organizational rebranding projects, including website rebuild, content creation, and collateral refresh.
- Launched earned media programs and focused social media efforts to engage donors, volunteers, and clients.
David In The News
- Burnsville-based nonprofit to help with Hurricane Dorian relief
- Minnesota emergency response team, Red Cross volunteers prepare to help in Florida
- Relief Agencies Prepare To Help Areas Impacted By Hurricane Dorian
- Jewish Residents, Disaster Response Agencies Brace for Hurricane Dorian Hitting Florida
- Plans, prayers precede Dorian’s U.S. landfall
- From Minnesota to Houston with love
- NECHAMA – Jewish Response to Disaster Deploying from Minnesota to Respond to Hurricane Florence
- Minnesota-based disaster relief group heading to hurricane zone
- Minnesotans head to North Carolina to help with hurricane relief
- Governor Cuomo Announces “NY Stands with Puerto Rico Recovery and Rebuilding” Trip